1. You can reserve a specific site type for a reservation of 2 nights or more with
2. A deposit of $42 is required to reserve your site.
3. Check-in is 12:00 noon and Check-out is 11:30 am
(Please stop by the office to check in/out)
WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR!
Copyright 2013. Mayberry Campground. All rights reserved.
We strive to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We appreciate all of our campers and would like to thank you for being a part of the Mayberry Campground family.
Call now for reservations:(336)789-6199
4. Refunds are granted for cancellations 14 days or more in advance (less a $10 fee). Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival date, and early check-outs will not receive a refund.
**Deposits made for holidays, Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, and Customer Appreciation weekends are non-refundable AND non-transferable. ALL cancellations for these dates will result in a forfeited deposit.
5. Group Reservations:
* Club/group leader can call and reserve a section of sites for their group. Each member of the club must call within 30 days of arrival and pay their deposit to guarantee their site in the club section. Sites not confirmed within the 30 days will be released to the public. Club members wanting to reserve after the 30 day time period are still welcome to call and reserve an available site.
* Group reservations can not be made for holidays, customer appreciation weekend, Autumn Leaves Festival, or Mayberry Days.
6.You are welcome to extend your stay with us as long as sites are available. However, if your site has been reserved by another camper, you may have to move sites.
7. Passport America stays are on a first come first serve basis. Call ahead to make sure we have availability.
8. Specific site numbers aren't assigned and deposits aren't taken for overnight stays. You're welcome to call ahead and put your name down to be guaranteed a site but, you will choose a site upon your arrival from what is available (Stop in office to check site availability or check board on office door if after hours). We understand that overnight stays are for people who are traveling and that travel plans often change. This way, in the event of changed plans, you won't have to forfeit a deposit.
9. If you arrive after hours, refer to the office door for late check-in information and site availability. There will be a board posted with reservations and available sites. Choose from one of the available sites listed and check-in/pay in the morning. Campground maps are located beside the office door in a mailbox titled "late arrivals".
10. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance.
11. Passport America rates not accepted on holidays, Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, or customer appreciation nights. This rate is accepted Monday through Thursday for up to two nights within a 30 day period.
12. If you are making a reservation to stay 30 days, a $100 non refundable deposit is required to hold your site
**Be sure to make reservations in advance for Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, and the customer appreciation weekends. They fill up fast!**