WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR!
We strive to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We appreciate all of our campers and would like to thank you for being a part of the Mayberry Campground family.
Copyright 2013. Mayberry Campground. All rights reserved.
Call now for reservations:(336)789-6199
1. You can reserve a specific site type for a reservation of 2 nights or more with
2. A deposit of $50 is required to reserve your site.
3. Check-in is 12:00 noon and Check-out is 11:30 am
(Please stop by the office to check in/out)
4. Refunds are granted for cancellations 14 days or more in advance (less a $10 fee). Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival date, and early check-outs will not receive a refund.
**Deposits made for holidays, Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, and Customer Appreciation weekends are non-refundable AND non-transferable. ALL cancellations for these dates will result in a forfeited deposit.
5. Group Reservations:
* Club/group leader can call and reserve a section of sites for their group. Each member of the club must call within 30 days of booking and pay their deposit to guarantee their site in the club section. Sites not confirmed within the 30 days of booking will be released to the public. Club members wanting to reserve after the 30 day time period are still welcome to call and reserve an available site.
* Group reservations can not be made for holidays, customer appreciation weekend, Autumn Leaves Festival, or Mayberry Days.
6.You are welcome to extend your stay with us as long as sites are available. However, if your site has been reserved by another camper, you may have to move sites.
7. Passport America stays are cash only and on a first come first serve basis. Call ahead to make sure we have availability.
8. Specific site numbers aren't assigned and deposits aren't taken for overnight stays. Call ahead to check availability to guarantee a site that will accommodate your camper. All sites are full hook up. (Stop in office to check site availability or check board on office door if after hours). We understand that overnight stays are for people who are traveling and that travel plans often change. This way, in the event of changed plans, you won't have to forfeit a deposit.
9. If you arrive after hours, refer to the office door for late check-in information and site availability. There will be a board posted with reservations and available sites. Choose from one of the available sites listed and check-in/pay in the morning. Campground maps are located beside the office door in a mailbox titled "late arrivals".
10. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance.
11. Passport America rates not accepted on holidays, Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, or customer appreciation nights. This rate is accepted Monday through Thursday for up to two nights within a 30 day period.
12. If you are making a reservation to stay 30 days, a $100 non refundable deposit is required to hold your site
13. If you are booking our rental unit, there is a $75 non refundable deposit required.
**Be sure to make reservations in advance for Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, and the customer appreciation weekends. They fill up fast!**